Saturday, August 12, 2023

Patty's Story

 


 

Yes, I am curious about the ATTO scooter. It folds into a pleasing "trolley" that can be easily pulled. But there are issues. For me, the sound of the scooter seems loud. Most promos do not have its sound, but it is there. Also the feedback from the company is not acceptable, but I am not certain that it is from Moving Life, the company which makes the scooter. The cost? Pretty high. About 3,000 dollars. That said, I enjoyed watching Patty's Story for two reasons. The first is that she used the scooter in Manhattan, which most (all?) such promos do not. I saw places I recognized and walked. The second reason is something that most people will not see as the scene goes too fast. As she goes near her door, a sign says: "Turn on your embarrassment." Or some such thing. (It is difficult to tell.) Embarrassment is one of the most important things that people get who need a mobility aide. In Patty's case, it is also that she has an artificial leg. So cheers to her for showing us the scooter--and that brief sign.

Facebook: Folding Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling It?

I will probably try to sell my Miracle Mobility Electric Walker/Wheelchair. Yesterday, I took it for a ride around Stuy Town and almost fell...