Thursday, April 18, 2024

Selling It?

I will probably try to sell my Miracle Mobility Electric Walker/Wheelchair. Yesterday, I took it for a ride around Stuy Town and almost fell and hurt my knee from a huge pothole on ST's border. I wasn't able to get out, until I struggled and pushed myself. This kind of trouble is NOT why I got this mobility aid. Great inside Stuy Town, but once outside, troubles can start, though this area is probably still in the hands of ST/Beam Living. There is a slight interest on my part in taking this "on the streets," but I can't say I'm looking forward to that. I don't live in a small town, don't have a house, etc. I wanted something that is useful in the big city and pleasant. Ha! So, it may be back to a regular walker....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling It?

I will probably try to sell my Miracle Mobility Electric Walker/Wheelchair. Yesterday, I took it for a ride around Stuy Town and almost fell...