Thursday, February 15, 2024

What Do You Think of This?

 

 

Looks very good, but is it good for New York City streets?

There was a comment from another online video: "I bought a Culver Mobility Wolf electric wheelchair. The joystick is no longer working. I have tried multiple times to buy a replacement joystick. I did get one e-mail asking that I provide an order number and a video of the problem. I don't see the reason for this request. I have sent messages and had no response. I have called but the voice mail is not taking messages. I tried to send a message from their web site and it is not sending any messages. I now have a chair that is totally useless without the joystick. I am sorry I bought this chair."

As the saying goes: Buyer Beware! 

Always choose a company that has a customer answering and problem fixing service. This is Culver's website: www.culvermobility.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling It?

I will probably try to sell my Miracle Mobility Electric Walker/Wheelchair. Yesterday, I took it for a ride around Stuy Town and almost fell...