Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Pre-ordered....

 


Though I can walk a very short distance and am trying to lengthen that doing exercises and mental imagery, my progress seemed too slow. Plus I was getting more and more discomfort as I went further. My ByAcre is very light, good for short distances and looks very nice, but the seat is too narrow to sit comfortably. It seems that a heavier walker may be better under certain conditions. A surprise.

I needed to get an electric scooter. Something that can do much of the work for me. Today I ordered a combo walker/stroller with many perks after weeks of researching this and that. We will see how this walker/stroller does in Manhattan. Almost no videos show what it is like in this big city where the situations are different than small town USA, so one has to be a guinea pig. 

I will be in debt, but I couldn't wait much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling It?

I will probably try to sell my Miracle Mobility Electric Walker/Wheelchair. Yesterday, I took it for a ride around Stuy Town and almost fell...